Sheldon Weiss, MD, MHCM
- Board Certified
- Fellow, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Practice LocationsZionsville: (317) 415-1000
- IU Health North
- Undergraduate BA, Chemistry & Biology, Indiana University
- Medical School, Indiana University School of Medicine
- Residency Obstetrics and Gynecology, Cabrini Medical Center
- Masters, Health Care Management, Harvard University School of Public Health
Specialties in addition to general OB/GYN services
Endometriosis Management, Menopause, Minimally Invasive Surgery
After receiving his Medical Degree from Indiana University, Dr. Weiss was a resident at Columbus-Cabrini Medical Center. He later went on to obtain a Masters in Health Care Management from Harvard University School of Public Health. He has served as a leader in several large healthcare organizations including Resurrection Preferred Provider Group, American Health Network, Women First and Indiana University Health System focusing on how to improve system-wide patient care. He is Board Certified and a Fellow of the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. He is married with 3 children and in his free time enjoys playing golf and spending time with family.
Dr. Weiss is accepting new gynecology patients at the Zionsville office.