Christy Campbell, DO, FACOOG, Women’s High Risk Hospitalist
- American College of Osteopathic Obstetricians and Gynocologists
- Ohio State Medical License
- American Osteopathic Association
- Undergraduate, West Virginia of Osteopathic Medicine
- Undergraduate B.S. of Biological Sciences, Wright State University
- Residency, Grandview Hospital and Medical Center
Specialties in addition to general OB/GYN services
Advanced Cardiac Life Support, High Risk Pregnancy, Neonatal Resuscitation
Christy Campbell, DO, FACOOG obtained her Doctor of Osteopathy Degree from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine. She completed her residency and internship at Grandview Hospital and Medical Center in Dayton, Ohio.
Campbell is a member of the American College of Osteopathic Obstetricians and Gynecologists, American Osteopathic Association and holds an Ohio State Medical License. She is also certified in Neonatal Resuscitation and Advanced Cardiac Life Support.